Monday, October 5, 2015

Halloween madness!!!

My birthday is November 2nd so I've always had Hallween birthday parties - making Halloween my favorite holiday!! So I've been known to get a little too excited over Halloween decorations :)

I came across some skeleton dogs at Costco a little while ago (they have red glowing eyes) and that started the current madness :) Then I found out that there's going to be a Halloween decoration contest at the upcoming national agility competition so things are starting to get crazy!

I've decided to go with a 'Day of the Dead' theme this year so here's a sneak peak for now and I may just be posting some random pictures in the next few weeks :) The skeletons come plain and I've been painting them and making little hats. 



Conviently, Alpha is the same size as these little guys so her coats fit them :) 



And here's a close up so you can see the eyes. 

Anyone else out there crazy about Halloween?

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks :) I kind of went a little crazy this year on the decorations so I'm sure I'll be posting more pics!

      Delete
  2. Those...are...pawsome!!! At first I thought they were doggie costumes and was like WHOA! but they are still wicked cool!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - so please leave some :)