Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Don't stop believin'!!


Look at that amazing dog and my simply brilliant skeleton pants!! 
This has all been quite a crazy couple of years for me - Nari getting so sick she can't even walk to making a recovery and running agility faster than ever!! She's like a puppy now - screaming at me, demanding walks even after she had spent an hour at the agility field. There's an amazing artist that lives a few hours from me and she created this special harness tag for Nari - I thought a winged-unicorn was appropriate for Nari because she's pretty much the most amazing being ever she might as well be a winged-unicorn :) 

Nari's kick-ass agility harness tag 

I was so crazy excited that not only was Nari able to get back to agility back in April of this year but she even qualified for Nationals AND earned byes into the semifinals for both Grand Prix and Steeplechase!! And that little amazing girl almost made the finals - she was fast and speedy but a teeter fault kept us out of Grand Prix and a pause to scratch burs stuck on her ear kept us out of Steeplechase but she tried her hardest and was simply amazing! 

I finally put together a highlight video of her runs - enjoy! 


I have some exciting ideas on what we can do in 2016 - so we will see what next year brings us :) 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the great video of you at the world games. You were moving so fast during your course try. It's so much fun to see. Have a fantastic rest of your week.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - so please leave some :)