Friday, May 14, 2010

Cute Starbuck pictures!

I absolutely love local photographer Julie Poole!! She is amazing, just look at some of her photos on her website: www.juliepoole.com. I saw that on her facebook page she was looking for some dog models one afternoon so I decided to bring Starbuck out to the photo shoot. Here is one of my favorite pictures of Starbuck that Julie took:


Starbuck loved trying to eat all of the little sticks everywhere and if you look closely you can see a little stick hanging out of her mouth. As we were leaving Julie asked if I wanted a picture with Starbuck. It only took Julie about a minute to get this awesome shot below. 


She is quite amazing, I hoping we can bring all of the girls to her studio this summer. And she is holding a contest right now, so you can go and vote for me and Starbuck. Our picture is entitled 'blue blue blue blue eyes'. So go now and vote for us: http://juliepoole.com/blog/2010/05/14/the-monthly-contests-begin/ our picture is towards the bottom of the page where you cast your vote. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments - so please leave some :)