Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Running the gauntlet!

Three trials...
in three states (AL, GA, TN)...
in less than three weeks...
all while traveling by myself with three dogs!
And that's what my trainer likes to call "Running the Gauntlet!". And we all survived! Had lots of fun with friends, had some fun runs, the girls picked up lots of Qs, 6 titles and lots of great memories. 


Here are the girls after hiking around the St. Croix property in Georgia:



They must have had 20 acres of beautiful rolling hills, a large pond and a perfectly level agility field - it was gorgeous and we had such great weather! 


And here are some highlights from our crazy agility spree: 





I think Starbuck is finally starting to understand that she needs to occasionally listen to me out on the course :) She had so much fun and picked up 4 titles! Here is our last ribbon picture with all of the ribbons we got during the past two and a half weeks: 




We have too many ribbons at home so I'm going to start donating some of them. If you want to donate your ribbons you should check out this website: http://ribbonrecycling.com/. It's a great program - they send your old ribbons to therapeutic riding programs. 


I am way behind on my blog reading and email so hopefully I'll have some time this week to finally get caught up on everything! 


Hope everyone has a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. What a whirlwind of activity! Congrats on all your accomplishments. We were going to say you need a house just for your ribbons, but what a great idea you have there for donating them.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - so please leave some :)