Monday, October 17, 2011

Tell me Thursday - #13

It's still Thursday somewhere, right? Like in some alternate or parallel universe or something :)


Anyway, totally missed last Thursday because I spent all week at the 2011 USDAA Cynosport World Games with Nari!! WHOOHOOO our very first Nationals (and the first Alaskan Klee Kai to compete at Nationals) :) Did pretty well - took 11th in the Steeplechase quarterfinals and advanced to the semifinals and took 7th in the Grand Prix quaterfinals and made it to the semis in that as well :)




Okay... enough about my week, now it's time to answer this week's (okay... last week's) questions from Laura over at Crooks and Crazies:




1. What is your favorite Little Debbie snack?


I'm not that big of a fan of Little Debbies but one about every two months the vampires (I mean blood mobile...) comes to take my blood and gives me a Little Debbie oatmeal cream pie in return. And that oatmeal cream pie is delicious! Any other time and it is too sweet for me but for some reason on blood day it is seriously yummy! I also occasionally like those Hostess chocolate cupcakes with the little white swirl on top or a twinkie.


UPDATE - right after I wrote this I found out our lab was having a blood drive today so I got my Little Debbie fix :) Crazy timing! Since I haven't eaten that much for the past week I'm totally crazy right now! 


2. What do you use for laundry detergent?


Tide - I have many different Tides, dark colors, cold water, bleach alternative, that one that's in that pearlescent orange bottle. I don't know why but for some reason I feel like I need them all and I need to rotate which ones I use. Yep, I'm a total sucker for their marketing schemes.


3. Tighty Whities or Boxers?


Boxer briefs! But Nari prefers tighty whities :)



4. Dogs: On the bed? In the house? On the furniture? Never? What are your rules?

My dogs are so cute that they get away with a lot. The only rule I have is not on my plate. As in one time Alpha ran across the couch, leaped through the air, landed ON my plate of scrambled eggs (I was sitting in the chair 3 feet from the couch) with her mouth wide open and proceeded to eat as much eggs as fast as she could before I threw her off my plate. Then there was that other time that she jumped up on my plate and ran away with a fish taco.... that girl is good! And here's the evidence - she found my yogurt! And one time I turned my back for a second and looked back and that girl was drinking olive oil out of a little dipping bowl - olive oil!! 


5. Favorite dog-related website (aside from the Crooks and Crazies blog)? Favorite NON-dog related website? Can be blogs or whatever. 

Dog related - I mostly enjoy random dog blogs or youtube channels. 
Non-dog related - cakewrecks.com. I love cake, I love eating cake, I love looking at pictures of cake and I love laughing at cake wrecks! 

Hope everyone is having a great week! 

2 comments:

  1. yea for nationals!!! Too cool sounds like you guys did AWESOME. very exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) We had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - so please leave some :)