Monday, November 26, 2012

Super Buck!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know the girls did. We had family in town and Starbuck was totally in heaven. In fact, every time we left the house she would cry because she wanted to hang out with the guests. And at night we kept her in our room and she would cry and look at the door to try to convince us to let her sleep with the guests. 

But she was super happy that she did get some tiny pieces of turkey! 

Here are a couple more flyball pictures I found of the 'Buck:

I call this one SuperBuck! She's definitely rocking those lightning bolt boots. 

And this one, yeah, let's just say we're both completely crazy! 



3 comments:

  1. We all think Starbuck is pretty cool!

    RA, Isis & NanĂ¼k

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool...about as cool as winning my contest!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - so please leave some :)