Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Nari!!

I can't believe that Nari is two already! I made this video of photos from the year:



For her birthday she got to go on a mile hike with her sisters in the greenway this morning. Then they got some tasty breakfast of Orijen with fish oil and a Yummy Chummy inside. This evening I took her to her favorite pet store and got her some treats. Then we went on a couple mile hike along the river at Ijams Nature Center in Knoxville. Here are pictures of Nari before and after the hike - notice how much longer her tongue looks after the hike! 


Here are pictures of her randomly sitting during the hike, again you can see her tongue get longer as we walk farther:



And here she is walking at the speed of light (or maybe I just don't know how to use my camera...);


Here she is on the river walk:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments - so please leave some :)