Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy 1st birthday to Alpha!!

Today is Alpha's 1st birthday! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone, it seems like it was just a couple of months ago that we flew to San Diego to picture her up. She was a tiny two pounds when we got her and now she is 9.3 lbs. Here is one of the first pictures I have with her. 

She was so tiny back then, she looked just like a little stuffed animal and sounded like a toy as well! Here is her first video making her little baby barks:





Here is an action photo of me during our trip to pick her up: 


And here is one of her from last weekend. I let her pick out that fuzzy bone after her vet visit. And yes, I really do let my dogs pick out their toys from the store :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments - so please leave some :)