Sunday, November 21, 2010

With agility trials comes Culver's

One of the great things about agility trials around here is that they give me an excuse to drive 2 hours to get to a Culver's. Culver's is so tastey and it's great to be able to go there everyonce in a while when I get homesick. We had a trial in Franklin, TN and I only had to drive 20 minutes out of my way to get to the Culver's in Murfreesboro, TN and it was delicious. I even got a free frozen custard (which is basically one of the tastiest things in the world) sundae for my birthday:


Even Nari loves Culver's, I think she should be a Culver's model. Maybe she could be Scoopie's dog? Just look at how happy she is at Culver's (her favorites are the cheesecurds, vanilla custard and butterburgers with cheese). 



Okay - all you people out there probably think I'm crazy... Maybe someday we will get our very own Culver's in Knoxville - aren't they beautiful :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments - so please leave some :)