Sunday, June 26, 2011

Trial photos!

Got the photos for the Franklin, TN USDAA trial June 10-12, 2011 (Earl Robbins). Here are some of my favorites! 


First up ribbon pictures! For some reason the girls were really happy to get their pictures taken and gave me lots of kisses. 



See those little husky toys? You got a toy for each dog entered in the trial and they had exactly two mini husky toys so I got them for the girls and they love them. I used the toy huskies to try and hide their leashes in one of the pictures:


And here's one where we were actually all looking at the camera and smiling! 


Of course right after we took that picture Nari won the Grand Prix tournament and they each finished another title so we don't have those ribbons in the picture. Definitely a fun time and it was great to see both the sisters out there and having fun! 

Now onto trial pictures! After looking through lots of pictures, I realized the sisters love to exit tunnels with their butts up in the air - maybe every dog does? Anyway, here's the evidence: 





Now for some cute Starbuck jumping pictures! Look at her with her tongue out! What a crazy Buck!





I don't know why, but I always get a lot of Nari teeter pictures and I love them! It took her months (and lots of steak) to stop being afraid of the teeter. This was during her pairs relay so I have the baton in my hand. 


The next two were taken in sequence - what the heck am I doing in this first picture?!? 


Okay - this one looks much better! 


Whoa - is that Nari on a table and looking kind of happy? It doesn't even look like she's barking at me because she hates that stupid thing. 


Here's another sequence shot of Nari in the weaves! She did great with her weaves this trial - made every entry and stayed in the whole set! 



It was such a fun trial. First time I had to run two dogs by myself (I've had the husband along before). And when I refer to Nari and Starbuck as sisters - I really do mean that. They have the same parents, just from different litters. They really are opposites - Starbuck will literally throw herself through the obstacles and run around like a crazy girl where as Nari will stick by my side and is always very cautious with new things. Nari's first Starters title was Jumpers while Starbuck gets in a Jumpers course and goes wild! Starbuck's first Starters title was Gamblers and that was the very last Starters title that Nari finished! Such crazy girls :) 

5 comments:

  1. MINI HUSKYS!!! They look like toys! How cute! They don't look real!

    Mamma Heartbeat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Starbuck's expression in the third picture. :o) Almost as much as I love the kisses.

    And I think the "butts in the air" must be a Klee Kai thing, because many of Kaiser's pictures are the same way. My other two are too big to be able to do that -- they have to flatten out more in the tunnels, so no bouncy butts for them.

    The AKK are just so light & springy with their back ends that they can't help themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very lovely shots! Pawsome pics of the girls in motion. And its not just the that are looking great - you do too!

    Such talented girls. Congrats!

    Wooooo,
    Togo, Tagar & Gamby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pawsome action shots!!!!!

    TA & Isis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the comments everyone! I love pictures of the girls in action.
    Mamma Heartbeat - they do look like toys :)
    Karissa - that has got to be one of my favorite pictures of Starbuck smiling, her ears are back because she wanted to photographer to pet her :)
    Togo, Tagar & Gamby - Awwww - thank you!!
    RA & Isis - I do love action shots of the girls, my favorite

    - Steffi

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - so please leave some :)