Friday, October 26, 2012

A cute picture FRIDAY!!!

First - a couple of cute pictures of the girls modeling their new collars! 


One of our agility friends makes them. I even have bracelets that match each of their collars made out of the same material and it uses a quick release. 


Awww - Alpha and Nari look so happy in their new collars. And then there's Starbuck - always looking out for where her next treat may come from :) 

Guess what? IT'S FRIDAY!! Woohooo!!! 



Oh crap.... :) This is the conversation my husband and I had at my agility lesson last night:
Me - Maybe I shouldn't wear shirts while running agility.
Husband - Maybe you shouldn't take jumps while running agility :)

But look at Starbuck - she still takes the jump but gives me this look like I'm totally crazy!!

If you want to see the video - it's at the end of our latest YouTube video:


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a jumpin Friday! Maybe with a snag or two! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang pole didn't know enough to get out of the way! BOL We just love watching you and the girls run agility - wish we could do it too.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - so please leave some :)