Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Nari at the 2014 Purina ProPlan Incredible Dog Challenge (Eastern Regionals) - Small Dog Agility!!

What can I saw but WOW!! I first learned about agility when I saw the Purina Incredible Dog Challenge on TV. Imagine my surprise when out of the blue I received an invitation to compete at the event. Nari took 3rd place in the small agility dog competition. We've won and placed in several USDAA Regional Championships but the venues never had a podium and now we finally got our chance!


Camera crews, sounds guys, little GoPros in her face - and Nari never batted an eye. She was even recovering from mange (still unable to really run full out or even run on the rubber contacts) and from a recent hospital scare and all she wanted to do was go out there and play! She is such an amazing girl.

Here are our runs and you also may get a chance to see us on TV.



It was one of the most amazing experiences I will ever have. And I cannot believe how lucky I am to have this little girl in my life.


2 comments:

  1. OMG you looked fantastic! And I think that announcer man had a crush on you...he was in LOVE with you Nari!! I bet you will be all over the TV since you are so awesome!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Anna! It was a completely amazing experience.

      Delete

I love comments - so please leave some :)