Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flyball practice!

Starbuck has been taking flyball lessons for the past couple of weeks. So far she really seems to like it. Took her a while to go after a tennis ball, but after I stuffed them full of treats she decided that tennis balls were the best. She also loves the jumps! I finally got Aaron to come along so we could get some pictures and video. Here is a picture of her practicing her box turn. 



And here is what a lot of the pictures looked like because the lighting was bad (I think Aaron is looking for an excuse to buy a new flash for his camera). 




I kind of like this picture because it just looks like Starbuck is super fast! Here is a shot movie I made of Starbuck's practice:



Great - most of the video is of my butt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments - so please leave some :)