Friday, December 3, 2010

Alpha = a completely adorable puppy!

Aaron was testing out my new video camera and caught this adorable footage of Alpha:



I know, I know, she's just so disgustingly cute! You just say her name and her ears go back and her tail starts wagging. Then I decided she would look even cuter with a red and white Christmassy collar I found today. I don't think she agreed because at first she tried to chew it off:


Then she thought if she did her 'salute' trick over and over, surely I would take off this stupid collar:


When that didn't work, she finally gave one of her big crazy smiles:


After a while, she wasn't too amused with the whole photo session. Doesn't she kind of look like an alien in these pictures? Might help if I knew how to actually use this camera, but that would require me to actually read a manual and follow directions instead of just shoving a camera in her cute face. 


Then she really started to get annoyed with having this camera in her face and a serious lack of treats thrown at her. So she started doing these weird faces.


Oh, Alpha! How I love your crazy cuteness! 

2 comments:

  1. What a wee doll!! play bows,

    RA & Isis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, RA and Isis!! Play bows to you from Alpha :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - so please leave some :)