Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nari and Starbuck love to model.... right!

Since I'm cheap (like the dogs even enjoy wearing these things anyway...) and couldn't find anymore Christmas collars, I let Starbuck and Nari take their turns modeling the one and only Christmas collar. First up was Nari. 


And this is how it all started, Nari giving me this look and thinking - "Seriously, Steffi, you're taking MORE pictures of me? This is so boring!" 



Then she looked uninterested and finally I started to see a little smile: 


Of course when I tried to get a picture of her smiling at the camera she had to give me one of her crazy grins with squinty eyes. Oh, Nari! 


Starbuck likes to hide from the camera because it distracts me from playing tug or repeatedly throwing a toy for her or holding a Nylabone so she can chew it. So when I do get a picture of her she's usually looking outside or staring at me. But she does look pretty! 


Okay, one more Alpha picture. She almost looks like she's smiling in a lot of her pictures. But really she's just taking a break from being naughty to plot her next naughty puppy act. 


2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, Steffi!!! I am following you via Google Reader now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess!!!! I just found your blog the other day as well and that chocolate cake looks so tasty :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments - so please leave some :)