Sunday, December 12, 2010

Yes, it's true. I bought my dog a cake!

Aaron and I went to this awesome dog bakery in Knoxville called River Dog Bakery. We were just going to get some of their adorable little dog cookies (they even had little green Christmas trees and mini blueberry muffins!) but then we saw that they also make cakes! So we had to get the girls a small cake and since they offered to write something on it for free, we decided it should be a congratulatory cake for Nari earning her Advanced Agility Dog title. Here's a picture of the cake -



I was just impressed that there were able to fit all of those words on that cake! Nari's favorite part was the peanut butter frosting. 

Here she is eyeing up the cake - 


Then she smelled the peanut butter frosting... 


She got closer to the cake... 


And then grabbed it and tried to run through the house with it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments - so please leave some :)